Jeffersonville Main Streets Chocolate Lovers Stroll
Friday, April 26
6:00 pm-9:00 pm
Chocolate Fest! Shops! Music! Fun! Shops feature different chocolate treats!
tickets are on sale now!
The Chocolate Stroll is a fun event held in Historic Downtown Jeffersonville where you can taste lots of different chocolates! The 2013 Chocolate Stroll is on Friday, April 26 from 6pm-9pm. It's a festive event with a focus on supporting locally owned businesses.
Stroll the sidewalks of historic downtown Jeffersonville as you stop by 15 different chocolate tasting stations located within the locally owned shops and restaurants. The event also features five live musical acts and a balloon artist located along the historic districts sidewalks.
All event participants must stop by the registration table, located inside the Glossbrenner Garden at the corner of Spring and Chestnut Streets on the day of the event.
PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE:tickets are on sale now!
Please read the following before purchasing your Chocolate Lovers Stroll ticket:
- Cost is $10 per person in advance.
- Online purchasers should present their PayPal receipt on the evening of the event to receive the quantity of tickets they have purchased.
- The registration/ticket tent will be located inside the Glossbrenner Garden at the corner of Spring and Chestnut Streets on the evening of the event.
- FREE admission for children 10 and under when accompanied by a ticket-buying adult.
PURCHASE TICKETS AT THESE STORES:
- Choices/CCF, 437 Spring Street, 812-283-6008
- Schimpffs Confectionery, 347 Spring Street, 812-283-8367
- The Springs Salon & Spa, 234 Spring Street, 812-284-1226