Downtown Jeffersonville Events
- This event has passed.
Chocolate Lovers Stroll
Fri, May 11 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
EVENT IS SOLD OUT. THANKS FOR EVERYONE’S SUPPORT!
Chocolate! Shops! Music! Fun! FREE Trolley!
- Sample Decadent Chocolates
- Stroll Under the Trees in the Historic District
- Listen to Live Music on the Sidewalks
- Special Sales in Local Shops
- Cost is $10 Per Person
The Chocolate Stroll is a fun event held in Historic Downtown Jeffersonville where you can taste lots of different chocolates! The Chocolate Stroll is on Friday, May 11 from 6pm-9pm. It’s a festive event with a focus on supporting locally owned businesses.
Stroll the sidewalks of historic downtown Jeffersonville as you stop by 16 different chocolate tasting stations located within the locally owned shops and restaurants. The event also features five live musical acts and a balloon artist located along the historic districts sidewalks.
On the day of the event, ticket-buyers must first visit the registration area at the Vintage Fire Museum (723 Spring Street), where they will pick up their map to visit participating shops for a tasting of chocolates. The event takes place within a four block area of downtown and is made possible through the support of the Jeffersonville Urban Enterprise Association, the City of Jeffersonville, Jeffersonville Main Street, and the businesses of downtown Jeffersonville.
Please read the following before purchasing your Chocolate Lovers Stroll ticket:
- Cost is $10.00 per person
- Online purchasers should present their PayPal receipt on the evening of the event to receive the quantity of tickets they have purchased.
- The registration area will be located at the Vintage Fire Museum, 723 Spring Street
- Only 500 tickets will be sold.
PURCHASE TICKETS AT THESE LOCATIONS SOON:
- Schimpffs Confectionery, 347 Spring Street
- Pearl Street Treats, 301 Pearl Street
- And online!
THANKS TO OUR EVENT SPONSORS:
Historic Downtown Jeffersonville has many wonderful events, from the concerts in the park, farmers market, and festivals to the chocolate stroll, wine walk, and trolley hops, there is something to do year-round in downtown. We hope to see you here soon to shop, dine, and play because It’s Happening in Downtown Jeffersonville!