- This event has passed.
Chocolate Lovers Stroll
May 12, 2017 @ 6:00 pm - 9:00 pm
Chocolate! Shops! Music! Fun! FREE Trolley!
- Sample Decadent Chocolates
- Stroll Under the Trees in the Historic District
- Listen to Live Music on the Sidewalks
- Cash in on Special Deals in Local Shops
Purchase Tickets Online!
The Chocolate Stroll is a fun event held in Historic Downtown Jeffersonville where you can taste lots of different chocolates! The 2017 Chocolate Stroll is on Friday, May 12 from 6pm-9pm. It’s a festive event with a focus on supporting locally owned businesses.
Stroll the sidewalks of historic downtown Jeffersonville as you stop by 15 different chocolate tasting stations located within the locally owned shops and restaurants. The event also features five live musical acts and a balloon artist located along the historic districts sidewalks.
On the day of the event, ticket-buyers must first visit the registration area in the Glossbrenner Garden, at the corner of Spring and Chestnut Street, where they will pick up their map to visit participating shops for a tasting of chocolates. The event takes place within a four block area of downtown and is made possible through the support of the Jeffersonville Urban Enterprise Association, the City of Jeffersonville, Jeffersonville Main Street, and the businesses of downtown Jeffersonville.
Please read the following before purchasing your Chocolate Lovers Stroll ticket:
- Cost is $8.00 per person in advance.
- Online purchasers should present their PayPal receipt on the evening of the event to receive the quantity of tickets they have purchased.
- The registration/ticket tent will be located inside the Glossbrenner Garden at the corner of Spring and Chestnut Streets on the evening of the event.
- Day of Event Adult Tickets: $10.00
- Day of Event Childrens (ages 2-12) Tickets: $5.00
- Only 500 tickets will be sold.
PURCHASE TICKETS AT THESE LOCATIONS:
- Choices Boutique, 437 Spring Street
- VIP Quality Awards & Gifts, 409 Spring Street
- Schimpffs Confectionery, 347 Spring Street
- The Springs Salon & Spa, 234 Spring Street
- Pearl Street Treats, 301 Pearl Street
- Budget Print Center, 902 E. 10th Street
Historic Downtown Jeffersonville has many wonderful events, from the concerts in the park, farmers market, and festivals to the chocolate stroll, wine walk, and trolley hops, there is something to do year-round in downtown. We hope to see you here soon to shop, dine, and play because It’s Happening in Downtown Jeffersonville!