Downtown Jeffersonville Events
Holiday Trolley Hop: Skate, Dine, & Shop
Sat, December 3 @ 12:00 pm - 6:00 pm
An event every week that begins at 12:00 pm on Saturday, repeating until December 17, 2022
Make a holly, jolly day of it in Historic Downtown Jeffersonville! Enjoy FREE trolley rides throughout our historic district that gives you easy access to hop off and do some holiday shopping & dining at local small businesses on these Saturdays from Noon-6:00pm: Dec 3, Dec 10, & Dec 17. We’ll have live music on the trolley and everyone is encouraged to sing along to their favorite holiday songs!
The trolley will take you by local boutiques, restaurants, coffee shops, pubs, a candy shop, the ice rink, and more! For extra holiday fun, you might hop off the trolley for some ice-skating at the outdoor rink at 701 Michigan Avenue. As a bonus — if you show your ice-skating receipt at participating businesses then you’ll get 10% off of your purchase (restrictions may apply). Buying your ice-skating tickets in advance is recommended (see link below).
The entire trolley hop route duration is an approximately 15-minute loop through beautiful Historic Downtown Jeffersonville. You do not have to buy ice rink tickets to enjoy the free trolley rides and shop & dine at the downtown businesses. You only need the ice rink receipt to get the 10% off at businesses. If the trolley is full then just wait until people disembark OR you can stroll throughout the downtown area and enjoy the shops & restaurants.
Here’s a list of participating businesses:
- Union Restaurant & Gameyard, 115 W. Chestnut Street
- The Springs Salon & Spa, 234 Spring Street
- Schimpff’s Confectionery (open til 5pm), 347 Spring Street
- Sapphire on Spring Boutique, 326 Spring Street
- O’Shea’s H.M. Frank’s, 355 Spring Street
- Parlour: People, Pizza, Pints, 131 W. Chestnut Street
- Coffee Crossing, 228 Spring Street
- Pearl Street Taphouse, 407 Pearl Street
- JeffBook, 404 Spring Street
- Clark County Museum, 725 Michigan Avenue
- Court Avenue Antiques & Gifts, 332-334 E. Court Avenue
- Yarn Works, 414 E. Court Avenue
- Designer Fragrance & Gifts, 423 Spring Street
- Pearl Street Game & Coffee, 405 Pearl Street (discount only on food & drinks)
- Taylor’s Soap Co and More, 438 Spring Street
- Taylor’s Cereal Bowl Ice Cream, 438 Spring Street,
- Tru Bliss Boutique, 420 Spring Street
- Pearl Street Treats, 301 Pearl Street
- Blessings on Spring Boutique, 437 Spring Street
- Fresco Tea Bar, 223 Pearl Street
- Mood Vintage Store, 127 E. Maple Street
- Vintage Fire Museum, 706 Spring Street
- Upland Brewery, 707 W. Riverside Drive
- Common Haus Hall, 134 Spring Street
Note: Participating businesses reserve the right to limit what the 10% off may be applied to in their businesses.
Parking to do the Holiday Trolley Hop:
- At the free parking lot next to the Vintage Fire Museum, 706 Spring Street, Jeffersonville, IN 47130 (lot is on the corner of Spring Street and 7th Street)
- At the free public lot at the corner of Spring Street and Chestnut Street, Jeffersonville, IN 47130
- At the many free on-street parking spaces on throughout Downtown Jeffersonville
Historic Downtown Jeffersonville has many wonderful events, from the concerts in the park, farmers market, and festivals to the chocolate stroll, wine walk, and trolley hops, there is something to do year-round in downtown. We hope to see you here soon to shop, dine, and play because It’s Happening in Downtown Jeffersonville!