Preservation Station, conveniently located at 100 Preservation Place in the heart of historic downtown Jeffersonville, is the perfect location for your next event. Whether you’re planning a wedding, reception, party, or business meeting, this historic railroad building can comfortably accommodate your guests. The tall ceilings and original hardwood floors transport you back in time to the by gone days on the railroad. There is a kitchen available for food preparation by yourself or the caterer of your choice. The station provides tables and chairs to seat 60 guests.
Call 812-288-7246 to make a reservation.
Meeting Room Specs:
- Building size: 16 X 42 feet
- Building will hold 80 people.
- Tables and chairs are provided to seat 60 guests.
- Located on a Beautiful City Park
- Large Outside Deck facing Park
- Steps to Big 4 bridge and Big 4 Station
- Walking distance to Ohio River
- Handicapped accessible
- Small Kitchen